[fedora-arm] Proposed installation test matrix addition for ARM direct deployment image testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 21:38:26 UTC 2013

Hi, folks. Here's a first cut at adding a new table to the installation
validation test matrix for ARM image testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_QA_Fedora_20_Install_Results_Template#ARM_direct_deployment_images

This required a bit of an edit to the proposed test case,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_QA_Testcase_arm_image_deployment , to explain that ext images should be used on platforms which can use them, and vfat images only on platforms which cannot.

There are a few other tweaks to the page needed for ARM, but this
proposal is just for the new table. I'm going for a swim, then when I
get back I'm going to try and knock out all the other needed changes for
ARM testing.

Comments, complaints, questions, improvement suggestions all welcome!
Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey