[fedora-arm] Proposed installation test matrix addition for ARM direct deployment image testing

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Aug 17 06:02:19 UTC 2013

> There are a few other tweaks to the page needed for ARM, but this

Looking at it, the only other thing we'd have to do is add an ARM column
to 'install variations and general tests' (for Calxeda) and block out
the appropriate ones. I've asked pwhalen to look at what we should grey
out in https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/404 .
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey