[fedora-arm] More storage for vexpress (QEMU)

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:53:57 UTC 2013

Agreed.

Should be able to use dd or truncate to enlarge the img file, then use
a partition tool to enlarge the tables, then expand the filesystem.

Considering the image has the rootfs resize package, it might be possible
to simply enlarge the image file and be done.
Give it a try and let us know.

-Jon Disnard
irc: masta
fas: parasense