[fedora-arm] Mirabox notes

Jochen De Smet jochen.arm at leahnim.org
Fri Jul 5 15:27:20 UTC 2013

fwiw, with the stock 3.10 kernel the Mirabox now works fine for me with
F18. Pretty much
using the same commands as you:

cat arch/arm/boot/zImage arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-370-mirabox.dtb
 >arch/arm/boot/zImagedtb
./scripts/mkuboot.sh -A arm -O linux -T kernel -C none -a 0x00008000 -e
0x00008000 -n 'Linux-marvell' -d arch/arm/boot/zImagedtb
arch/arm/boot/uImage

I'm using an md root on top of iscsi instead of local storage though.

The only issues I see so far are:
1) the MAC addresses of the network interfaces seem to change on every boot
2) eth0 isn't quite working right (but this may be a local issue)
3) there's still something not quite right with the shutdown order for
the iscsi root

but none of those are a showstopper for me right now.

J.