[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for July 23, 2013

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 20:37:15 UTC 2013

On 07/23/2013 05:09 AM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> Naive Top 10 dependency issues
>      366 ghc-Cabal-devel

Does anybody have an update on this?  Last I heard LLVM 3.3 was a
missing build dependency, but that has been available for a few weeks now.

>      147 kdelibs4-devel
>      123 kdelibs4-devel >= 4.10.4

Is anybody working on this?  It's now the largest and deepest missing
dependency.  Here are the dependencies that are currently missing:

missing pkgconfig(QtWebKit)
missing pkgconfig(dbusmenu-qt)
missing pkgconfig(phonon) >= 4.6.0
missing pkgconfig(polkit-qt-1)
missing pkgconfig(qca2)
missing pkgconfig(soprano) >= 2.8.0

>       69 erlang-rebar

The erlang-rebar package requires the relang-rebar package to build.

Likewise, erlang-R16B-0.3.fc19.src.rpm which provides erlang needs
erlang to build.

>       62 libkdegames-devel >= 4.10.4

Fallout from missing kdelibs4 dependency.

>       60 nodejs-devel

We don't have nodejs because we don't have v8 as v8 has not been ported
to aarch64.

>       59 mono-devel

Mono needs mono-core which is provided by mono.

>       41 mingw32-gcc

Not built for lack of cloog-ppl.  The cloog package is msising
ppl-devel.  The ppl package is missing gprolog and pl.  Gprolog fails to
build due to exclusivearch settings.  Pl fails to build successfully due
to an undefined reference to pthread_key_create, pthread_key_delete, and
pthread_{get,set}specific.

>       32 xorg-x11-server-devel >= 1.10.99.902

Don't know why, but while we have xorg-x11-server-1.14.1-2.x1.fc19
built, it does not provide xorg-x11-server-devel.

>       30 R-devel >= 3.0.0

R failed to build on July 16 due to "C compiler cannot create
executables".  Might be a simple matter to track this one down.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com