[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for July 23, 2013

Mark Salter msalter at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 03:30:09 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 13:37 -0700, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> On 07/23/2013 05:09 AM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> > Naive Top 10 dependency issues

> >      147 kdelibs4-devel
> >      123 kdelibs4-devel >= 4.10.4
>
> Is anybody working on this?  It's now the largest and deepest missing
> dependency.  Here are the dependencies that are currently missing:
>
> missing pkgconfig(QtWebKit)
> missing pkgconfig(dbusmenu-qt)
> missing pkgconfig(phonon) >= 4.6.0
> missing pkgconfig(polkit-qt-1)
> missing pkgconfig(qca2)
> missing pkgconfig(soprano) >= 2.8.0

I think all of these are held up by qt problems.

> >       41 mingw32-gcc
>
> Not built for lack of cloog-ppl.  The cloog package is msising
> ppl-devel.  The ppl package is missing gprolog and pl.  Gprolog fails to
> build due to exclusivearch settings.  Pl fails to build successfully due
> to an undefined reference to pthread_key_create, pthread_key_delete, and
> pthread_{get,set}specific.

The pl problem with pthread functions is due to a gcc bug. There's a fix
upstream which we need to pull in to next gcc build.

> >       32 xorg-x11-server-devel >= 1.10.99.902
>
> Don't know why, but while we have xorg-x11-server-1.14.1-2.x1.fc19
> built, it does not provide xorg-x11-server-devel.

There is no -devel subpackage unless there are hw servers and we don't
have hw servers for aarch64 yet.

> >       30 R-devel >= 3.0.0
>
> R failed to build on July 16 due to "C compiler cannot create
> executables".  Might be a simple matter to track this one down.

Looks like gcc doesn't like --disable-dependency-tracking switch.