[fedora-arm] Marsboard support

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 14:19:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 11/19/2013 02:24 PM, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have found an cheap nice board what is very similar to the Olimex Olinuxino A10/A20 board, and it's contains also Mali400 chip - it's called Marsboard (www.marsboard.com <http://www.marsboard.com>). The point that made me thinking is the prize, what is less then the Olimex one. Free worldwide shipping is total 65 bucks, what is interesting. But I don't know that is any Fedora support for it?
>
> ​Yes, I have seen on the website that capable to run Fedora (possibly 19, I think)​ but not sure. More information? This is known board? Problems with it? Or better to vote for Olimex?

The marsboard a10 is supported by my Fedora remix images. The marsboard a20 is not,
since no-one has taken the trouble to submit a fex (allwinners own devicetree
like fileformat) file for it.

But it would be better to buy an olimex board. Their olinuxino boards are
fully open hardware with all schematics, and pcb routing files available
under an open license.

Regards,

Hans