[fedora-arm] Fedora 21 Allwinner Remix image?

Robert Brown rebrown at exemail.com.au
Mon Dec 8 10:16:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply.
On 08/12/14 14:43, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Robert Brown <rebrown at exemail.com.au> wrote:
>> Anyone working on a FC21 image for the A10? My device does not give me
>> access to a serial monitor so am hoping to change the dtb file for the A10
>> on a remix build and get this unit booting on 3.17.
>> Thanks
> You don't mention what your device is but a change in the .dtb won't
> fix the lack of display, there's a complete lack of driver,
Yes my wording could have been better.
Changing the .dtb was only about getting the device to boot as I realise
hdmi is not yet ready.
The device is a Rikomagic MK802II. Booting it headless with 3.17 is my
aim but the soldering job for a serial console is a challenge beyond my
soldering skills - see
http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2488
so am hoping some-one with a compatible device such as Mele A1000 or CB1
could develop an image. A howto for the build and to get wireless
configured for an ssh connection is an alternative.

Thanks
Rob
>>> I've generated Fedora 20 images for Allwinner A{10,20,...} devices using
>>> Hans'
>>> scripts. It's basically a stock Xfce image with sunxi u-boot and