[fedora-arm] need help to build zorba package for ARM

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Wed Feb 26 07:45:16 UTC 2014

Am 25.02.2014 22:28, schrieb Richard W.M. Jones:
>> Also, thanks for this information. The Cubietruck kit looks promising
>> and is available for about 90 Euros here in Germany. I think I'm going
>> to get one in the next couple of days. :)
>
> I've written quite a bit about the Cubietruck on my blog:
>
> http://rwmj.wordpress.com/?s=cubietruck
>
> My particular interest is having KVM working on ARM.  However even if
> you ignore virt, these are still relatively cheap and full-featured
> development boards.  Make sure you get the CP2102 serial cable, and a
> micro SDHC card, and strongly consider a small (even second hand) 2.5"
> laptop SATA disk.

Thanks for the additional info and recommendations. Your blog posts and
the corresponding comments will probably help me to get the Cubietruck
running. Unfortunately, it seems to be sold out in Germany. At least no
online store has it in stock. I just ordered one together with a CP2102
cable and it will hopefully be available in a couple of weeks.

Martin