[fedora-arm] need help to build zorba package for ARM

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 21:28:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 07:28:15PM +0100, Martin Gieseking wrote:

[...]
> >> By the way [small advert follows!] Cubietrucks are reasonably powerful
> >> ARM systems that you can buy worldwide for around US$99.  They run
> >> Hans de Goede's Fedora Allwinner Remix straight out of the box.  You
> >> will also need to buy a CP2102 serial cable (cost around $10), a
> >> microSDHD card, and optionally a 2.5" SATA drive.  If you want a
> >> reasonably cheap way to debug these kinds of problems locally, this is
> >> the way to go.
>

> Also, thanks for this information. The Cubietruck kit looks promising
> and is available for about 90 Euros here in Germany. I think I'm going
> to get one in the next couple of days. :)

I've written quite a bit about the Cubietruck on my blog:

http://rwmj.wordpress.com/?s=cubietruck

My particular interest is having KVM working on ARM.  However even if
you ignore virt, these are still relatively cheap and full-featured
development boards.  Make sure you get the CP2102 serial cable, and a
micro SDHC card, and strongly consider a small (even second hand) 2.5"
laptop SATA disk.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v