[fedora-arm] Fedora Rawhide and Allwinner A10S

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 09:12:45 UTC 2014

> When it finished, I popped it out and re-inserted it so that it would
> mount the partitions.  I read the instructions for the CubieTruck on the
> ARM Rawhide Installation page
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Rawhide/Installation
> ).  I looked around in the /usr/share/uboot directory, but didn't find a
> directory I thought was more appropriate.

We currently only build a uboot for the CubieTruck as the AllWinner
support isn't yet completely upstream. That will change in time and we
should be rebasing to 2014.07 shortly but I'm not sure what the
support is like in that release.

The Fedora 20 remix looks to contain a uboot for the device, I'd
extract it from there:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F20/Remixes#Allwinner_A10_.2F_A13_.2F_A20
http://fedorapeople.org/~lkundrak/a10-images/README

> Are there any instructions for how to build the uboot .bin file?  I'd
> like to see if I can build one that is more appropriate for my board.

There's a git repo here with all the uboot bits for AllWinner.
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git

> I also noticed in the Known Issues & Usage Tips section that graphical
> display is not currently supported.  Are there plans to have the
> graphical display working by the time Fedora 21 is released?

Not at GA. Basically when it lands in the upstream kernel we'll enable
it and support it and it will then come via the standard Fedora update
mechanisms.