[fedora-arm] Getting started with the UDOO

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 07:28:42 UTC 2014

I received an UDOO today (looking through the list, it looks like I would
have been better off with a Wandboard for the power (except for the Arduino
stuff, so that's good) oh well :) Anyway, I tried their Ubuntu images and
I'm simply not happy with them. It's been a while since I've used Ubuntu
(been using Fedora pretty much since I started at Red Hat), things are
unfamiliar and honestly they don't quite work right. I'd like to use
Fedora, but it looks like support is only in Rawhide at the moment. I'm
really not all that concerned with using Rawhide (though if I could
backport support to Fedora 20 that would be awesome), I just don't know
where to start. Could anyone give me any pointers or some links on how to
get started, please?

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp