[fedora-arm] Thoughts on the installer script

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Feb 22 16:30:33 UTC 2015

There are three improvements I might think worth doing for the installer
script.

These are to make things easier for a larger set of users

First is to enlarge the / partition to maximum size for the SD card.

Provide a menu prompt on supported boards.  Maybe even a menu prompt for
media.

Option to enlarge swap to target memory size to support hibernate to
swap.  I have not tested suspend, but hibernate might be better anyway,
if no battery.