[fedora-arm] uboot update frequency

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Feb 25 14:44:06 UTC 2015

On 02/25/2015 09:28 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:

>>> Watch the daily branched reports for F-22. If there's a new u-boot
>>> there's a new u-boot, if there's not there's not!
>>
>> Would I be looking for uboot-tools?
> Yes
Great.  No good deals on sata drives on ebay today.  I do have one spare
here to start testing with.

Got to think about how to cobble the install script to support this.
Simple way is to mount both an SD card for uboot and the sata drive,
provide both devices on the command line and just split the script as to
what goes where.  And if the variable UBOOT is not provided, no SD card...