[fedora-arm] Fedora 23 for aarch64 is here!

Clive Messer clive.m.messer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:11:03 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-11-04 at 09:44 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:

> Yet you com in very confrontational about it,

I am sorry if you see it that way. Blunt and to the point, yes, but I
wasn't trying to be confrontational, just trying to make a point, that
I do not understand the concept of a community based distribution being
released, only officially supporting big $$$$$, business class,
enterprise solutions, rather than the consumer level boards which are
already available.

I deleted more than half that first email before I sent it and rather
than replying to your individual points, I'll just say, I take what you
say on-board regardless of whether I agree with it or not, to try and
avoid any further confrontation. ;)

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Clive