[Fedora-Bangladesh] backing up software installed in fedora 13

ultimato combat---gals rajeshwarbindas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:40:17 UTC 2010

Thanks Angel,
 For the help but i need full ofline since i use mobile internet and
the metadata also takes a bit time to update so it will be very much
helpful iff u sugest me of fullofline proces
and one more thing that till now i have installed all the plugins of
movie player and some of the softwares which are of big size i cannot
backup them also

i have kept the rpm but i dont think that with that rpm if reshly
installed no netconnection will be required