Fedora "Big Data" Packaging and Guidelines & Pitfalls

Tim St Clair tstclair at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 20:12:59 UTC 2013

Thanks to all who joined, and if you have any further questions feel free to join the email list and irc channels listed here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/bigdata

To answer the ppc question -> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/PowerPC there is a separate command line to explicitly build for a distribution. `ppc-koji build --scratch f19 yourpkg.src.rpm` or nix the scratch and should update the channels directly. (One packaging repo -> many distribution channels)

Cheers,
Tim