Community voting

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:58:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 20:32 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> We are far better off filing bugs directly upstreaming then being
> handicapped community like this in RHBZ

This is an engineering decision. Please file a ticket with FESCo and
they'll consider it.

Your threads on multiple lists started as discussions where you wanted
people to put forward merits and demerits of your proposal to
discontinue using a Fedora bug tracker. Enough merits and demerits have
been put forward. Now it's just you trying to, quite aggressively, stand
your ground and even force your proposal.

Please collate your findings and put them forward to FESCo who will make
an informed decision that we'll abide by.

I'd like to get the lists back to their actual functions, rather than an
ongoing discussion which is, quite frankly, going no where. Can the
various moderators please end these threads now?
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!