Board/Project Governance

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 5 09:22:33 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 04:54:48PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> working.  It hasn't been for some time.  With that in mind, I fully
> intend to revisit this topic at Flock during the governance session.
> My goal there is to work with the attendees, both from the Board and
> the community at large, and come up with a clear proposal on how the
> Board can best serve the project.  It is my hope we'll have such a
> plan at the end of the conference to take back to the community and
> the FPL for discussion and have clear actionable items for a
> restructure.

I think the representative council idea is basically good, with many details
to work out.

The governance session is on Saturday at 3pm: http://sched.co/Sc6Oux

And there's a wiki page for brainstorming / topics, etc., at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Toshio/Flock2014_Governance_discussion

(And I've linked there to the long-ago start of this thread.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>