Customizing Fedora 7 with revisor

Francisco André distro at getsmart.com.br
Tue Jun 5 18:47:39 UTC 2007

Hi again, I'm using pungi in command line and after some problems with
missing python libs I can run all the steps of pungi until when I try to
generate the iso image the erros is the following

[root at ccblinux conf.d]# pungi -I -c pungi-ccb.conf
No handlers could be found for logger "pypungi.pungi"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 187, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 126, in main
    mypungi.doCreateIsos()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 432, in
doCreateIsos
    self._doRunCommand(mkisofs + extraargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 77, in
_doRunCommand
    raise OSError, "Got an error from %s" % command[0]
OSError: Got an error from /usr/bin/mkisofs

I've found on the net that it maybe related to the label of the disc
that can't bo more than 32 chars long, I've tried to get the pungi.py
source code on the page and run but the problem persists. Does anyone
knows what is this problem related??

Thanks