Customizing Fedora 7 with revisor

Joel Andres Granados jgranado at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 07:41:48 UTC 2007

Francisco André wrote:
> Hi again, I'm using pungi in command line and after some problems with
> missing python libs I can run all the steps of pungi until when I try
> to generate the iso image the erros is the following
>
> [root at ccblinux conf.d]# pungi -I -c pungi-ccb.conf
> No handlers could be found for logger "pypungi.pungi"
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 187, in <module>
>    main()
>  File "/usr/bin/pungi", line 126, in main
>    mypungi.doCreateIsos()
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 432,
> in doCreateIsos
>    self._doRunCommand(mkisofs + extraargs)
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pypungi/pungi.py", line 77, in
> _doRunCommand
>    raise OSError, "Got an error from %s" % command[0]
> OSError: Got an error from /usr/bin/mkisofs
>
> I've found on the net that it maybe related to the label of the disc
> that can't bo more than 32 chars long, I've tried to get the pungi.py
> source code on the page and run but the problem persists. Does anyone
> knows what is this problem related??
>
> Thanks
Hey Francisco André:

1. What does `rpm -q pungi` return ?
2. There is a situation with the CD label in pungi.  The easy solution
is to use short labels for the product_name, version and arch.  More
specifically the number of characters of all the labels (added up) must
not exceed 23 characters (methinks).
3. Send whatever the log spit out.  Its usually in
/srv/pungi/f7/logs/Fedora.x86_64.log

Regards

--
Joel Andres Granados