Reimporting deleted builds into Koji

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Wed Dec 15 16:32:53 UTC 2010

Hello,
it sometimes happens that the now working garbage collector deletes a
build - mostly for an externally imported package - that we'd not
really mean to delete.

It seems impossible to import back that build from a src+binary rpm -
koji says it's already there - and there seems no obvious way to
change the state and revert the deletion.

As a workaround we copied the packages back where koji expected them
and changed the "state" column in the "build" database table back to 1
(completed).

Is there any better way to do it? Isn't there a "koji forget-build" command?

--
Alan Franzoni