Signing built RPMs or how to create signed RPMs.

Brian_Kosick at McAfee.com Brian_Kosick at McAfee.com
Thu Dec 23 23:43:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to chime in and say that I have actually tried to get sigul setup and would *love* to see more documentation on how to do this.   Particularly, I'd be interested in details on how to get it to auth via a 389 Server without having to setup pkgdb and fas.

Thanks,
Brian

On Dec 14, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Oliver Falk wrote:

> Hi Jesse!
>
> Just want to mention, that sigul might be a bit too much effort for a
> private (or even corporate) koji setup...
>
> -of

<SNIP>