for help

Christos Triantafyllidis ctria at grid.auth.gr
Fri Dec 17 06:58:18 UTC 2010

Hi Jinze,
   i had the same issue with a nasty package and a solve it by altering the "mergerepo" script to add both x86_64 and i386 (and its relatives i586, i686 etc) in x86_64 repos. This worked fine for more than a year but broken my koji installation a few days ago where mock couldn't solve the dependancies for "curl" which required openssl. Reverting my change in mergerepo resolved the dependancies issues of curl. I'm still confused on what caused this issue but i think it has to do with the very recent update of openssl.

Regards,
Christos