for help

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 17:08:53 UTC 2010

On 12/17/2010 01:44 AM, Jinze Xue wrote:
> hello!
> I'm building some rpms of x86_64,and some of them need glibc-devel of i686
> to build. but I can't add it into buildrequires. so it failed with error:
> No Package Found For /usr/include/gnu/stubs-32.h
> How could I solve this problem.Waiting for help,thanks all!!!

koji does not handle multilib repos, so it will not place i686 rpms in
an x86_64 repo. Very few builds require any sort of multilib content. I
tend to question the validity of such requirements.

The normal workaround for your issue is to build a 64bit rpm with the
necessary 32bit content. In Fedora, that package is glibc32.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=1160