how to use mash update ?

Eric Zhong ericiszhongwenjia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:21:14 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply.

but i don't understand the "delta" too, and how to use this option ,  is it
"mash -d dist-fc13"  ?

I am building my own distribution, so i use koji to build srpms.
and then i want to extract pkgs from koji with mash.

but when i use "mash xxx ", it will delete old mash dir and get all pkgs
then createrepo again.
when i have some new builds in koji ,i only want to extract these new pkgs
to the old repo, not redo mash again.
It will waste too much time.