Speeding up koji-generated mock builds

Florian La Roche Florian.LaRoche at gmx.net
Thu Nov 25 09:12:50 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 03:46:31PM +0100, Alan Franzoni wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to get our koji instance faster; since we build a lot of
> packages, we'd like to reduce the latency.

I am patching in squid as documented on the Fedora wiki pages and
add a "proxy=" line into the yum configuration. That part could
also need a koji configuration option and the koji source already has
comments that this should be done better at some point...

squid probably only helps if the builders are not all at the same
location, which is probably the preferred setup.

regards,

Florian La Roche