Fwd: Creating Install media of fedora.

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:54:30 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 04.10.2010, 22:26 +0530 schrieb Narendra Sisodiya:
> Thanks a lot. I was confused so i asked for confirmation about tool.
> May you give link to any tutorial.
> I am using Ubuntu and on VM I have installed Fedora 13. will it
> produce any problem. My final DVD will be 3.6GB (that is why i am
> doing install media and not live because LiveDVD will not be able to
> boot on slow systems.)

It shouldn't be a problem I think, may just take a bit longer as it's
running in the VM. This is one of the best links I was able to find
about it:
https://fedorahosted.org/pungi/wiki/PungiDocs/RunningPungi

Apart from that, the man page of pungi will tell you much about it. Just
playing around with it a bit and trying different stuff may get you
started pretty fast. Unfortunately I don't know any better documentation
on it, so good luck with that :)

Regards,
Julian