--install issue with mock-1.1.10-1.fc14

Paul B Schroeder paulbsch at vbridges.com
Wed Jun 29 22:14:28 UTC 2011

I have a F14 system with all of the latest updates, including the latest
mock.

I --init my chroot with:
$ mock -r fedora-14-x86_64 --init

And then try to install additional packages in my chroot with:
mock -r fedora-14-x86_64 --verbose --install "revisor-cli revisor-comps
revisor-isolinux"

And get:
ERROR: Command failed:
 # ['/usr/bin/yum', '--installroot',
'/var/lib/mock/fedora-14-x86_64/root/', 'install', 'revisor-cli
revisor-comps revisor-isolinux', '--setopt=tsflags=nocontexts']
Error: Nothing to do

When I do a 'yum downgrade' to mock-1.1.5-1.fc14, I am able to install
the additional packages without issue.  The error seems to be coming
from yum, but only causes an issue with the latest mock.  Has anybody
seen this issue or have any idea as to what is going on?

Thanks...Paul...

--
---
Paul B Schroeder <paul.schroeder "at" vbridges "dot" com>