cannot build packages after update

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Sep 26 22:16:01 UTC 2011

It seems koji-web is the least of my worries.

I cannot get Fedora 15 or RHEL5 packages to build in my, once working,
koji instance. I can queue the package build and yum downloads the
build-deps, but when the build starts I get messages such as:

Fedora 15 builds:
collect2: cannot find 'ld'

RHEL5 builds:
gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: Permission denied

Note: The Koji builder has SELinux in permissive mode at the moment.

I am fixing to revert the package update I applied, but before I do I am
going to attach the list of updates I applied in hope someone sees a
possible update I can downgrade.

Thanks,
Michael