cannot build packages after update

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Tue Sep 27 07:11:17 UTC 2011

On 09/27/2011 01:47 AM, Dan Horák wrote:
> Two things I would try first - updating mock to 1.1.15 and check if the
> build (e.g. running ./configure) will work after manual chroot into the
> buildroot.

I upgraded mock, and I was able to build a RHEL6 package successfully,
but Fedora 15 and RHEL5 packages still fail in the same way. It's not
making much sense.

The package I am compiling does not use autotools (plain Makefiles), but
I will try manual chrooting and see what happens.

I had to manually build the RPMs on VMs of F15 and RHEL5 for now.