FAD for User Driven Testing

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 2 15:12:31 UTC 2010

>> Schedule-wise, I'm looking at sometime between June and September 2010.
>> If you're interested in participating, please either reply here, or let
>> me know offlist. We'll figure out where the best location for this is
>> when we have an idea of who wants to participate. Also, if you want to
>> participate, but have specific dates which will not work, be sure to
>> state that too.

This actually strikes me as a cool thing that Campus Ambassadors could
do to kick off the school year - maybe do a first FAD during the summer
(June-Sep) to get a first round up and going, and then student groups
can pick it up immediately afterwards (in September, say) and say "okay,
cool - let's try this out as a way to get new contributors on our
campuses started!" and have people in the background hacking on code
and/or docs more if needed.

Campus Ambassadors, for context, the discussion is from:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2010-March/000603.html

--Mel