Welcome new Campus Ambassador

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Tue May 4 00:30:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd just like to extend a welcome to our newest Campus Ambassador, Abdel G.
Martínez L., sponsored as an Ambassador by Maria Leandro.

You are probably looking for some resources right now on how to bring Fedora
to your campus; I know that it is a little late in the year to really hold
any events on your campus for this session, so this is a great time to set
up summer events, and to brainstorm ideas. The page for ideas is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Campus_Ambassadors_Ideas

Welcome to Fedora Campus Ambassasdors! Let's take Fedora to your schools and
(oh dear) "Rock it!"

Best of luck,
Ryan Rix

--