Welcome New Campus Ambassador

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Thu May 13 20:00:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd just like to extend a welcome to our newest Campus Ambassador, Aditya
Patawari.

You are probably looking for some resources right now on how to bring Fedora
to your campus; I know that it is a little late in the year to really hold
any events on your campus for this session, so this is a great time to set
up summer events, and to brainstorm ideas. The page for ideas is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Campus_Ambassadors_Ideas

Welcome to Fedora Campus Ambassasdors! Let's take Fedora to your schools and
(oh dear) "Rock it!"

Best of luck,
Ryan Rix
--