RFC : Re-structuring Campus-Am team

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:37:40 UTC 2012

> Right, I happen to be one of those people myself. Staff access to
> teachers is different than student access to teachers and honestly we
> only have a sprinkling of staff/ambassador presence now in educational
> institutions. This program was simply an attempt to get more buy-in
> from teachers and it would happen to engage more students as a bonus.
> I can't see why anyone would resist it in its abstract formulation.

just to be clear .. i agree and support the idea of the initiative :-)
.. just not the part where its a separate group ..

if the reason why it need a separate group is its more difficult to be
a full-fledged ambassador (the "Who can join?" and "Eligibility"
section in wiki looks more lenient, with lower barrier of entry), then
, imo, it should be made easier :-)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331