[FZH] Fwd: [Ambassadors] FOSSASIA 2014: Call for participation

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:39:41 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
主题: [Ambassadors] FOSSASIA 2014: Call for participation
日期: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 09:02:19 +1100
发件人: Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur在gmail.com>
回复地址: ankursinha在fedoraproject.org,
ambassadors在lists.fedoraproject.org
收件人: ambassadors在lists.fedoraproject.org

Hi folks!

FOSSASIA 2014 is around the corner. Here's a participation message on
behalf of the organizers:

FOSSASIA 2014 (http://fossasia.org) is looking for talks and workshops
in the area of Open Source Software, Hardware, Open Maps, Fonts,
Geo-data, and Open technology solutions to improve living conditions for
people in emerging countries. The event will feature a Fedora Linux
track. Please join us at FOSSASIA 2014 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia from
February 28 - March 2!

The presentation sessions at FOSSASIA will be scheduled a) for 30
minutes and b) for one hour blocks of time. Hands on labs/Workshops can
be held in dedicated classrooms. At the entrance we offer an exhibition
area for your community projects with space for tables, posters and
stands. The deadline for submission is 15 January 2014. Please submit
your talk or workshop now at our website at:
http://fossasia.org/registration-speakers-and-projects/. Please add your
name and talk to the Fedora Wiki at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSASIA_2014 if you are planning to
attend. See you in Phnom Penh!

PS: Please do forward the message to your regional mailing lists.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Join Fedora! Come talk to us!