[FZH] [Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:22:19 UTC 2014

On 04/01/2014 11:34 PM, Suchakra wrote:
>I have a few observations :
>
> 1. The guidelines for FUDCon logo are at [1]. Even though I personally
> like Prima's calligraphic style more, I would still vouch for the
> style in the guidelines for the sake for uniformity. We are already
> violating clear-space guidelines for the logo (but it seems to have
> become the norm now since past FUDCons - Pune, Cusco etc but this
> change looks good, I think)

Agreed.

> 2. I give a +1 for Temple of Heaven logo. However, the logo vector has
> to be improved (something like current Forbidden city gate logo
> style). My previous experience of having a print of such vectorized
> logo has not really been that great.

+1.

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Guidelines_4

Hi guys, seems like we need more efforts to get the final logo with
city symbols. In the meantime, I want to use a logo in visa invitation
letter and others. Can you provide me a logo without city symbols
(the full version per the guideline wiki page) at the moment for the
current use? It should be quick and easy.

Regards,
--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user