Cloud SIG Meeting Reminder: 2010/07/22, 2100 UTC, in #fedora-meeting

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:44:07 UTC 2010

Hey everyone - sorry for the late reminder.  I've been at OSCON all
week and time is escaping me. :D

>From catching up on the mailing list it looks like we have lots of
people interested in discussing some of the OpenStack stuff, and we
may even have some of those folks coming (yay). http://openstack.org
if you want to catch the details on what they're up to.  So I arrange
the agenda a little loosely with discussion on that first - I think if
we have any leftover details we can probably cover that stuff on the
mailing list.

See you soon!

-Robyn

Meeting Details: Thursday @2100 UTC (In NA - East coast, 5pm; West coast, 2pm.)
Meeting channel: #fedora-meeting, irc.freenode.net

Other details are available at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_SIG.

Next meeting: 2010/07/22 - 2100 UTC (5pm Eastern), in #fedora-meeting.

    * OpenStack discussion, possibly with invited OpenStack folks.
    * Documentation stuff - have some items in the wiki to-do list, if
you want to pick something up.
    * Question: Would it be good for us to have a trac instance to
keep better track of things to be done?