Cloud meeting: I'm on a plane

Justin M. Forbes jforbes at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 18:51:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 01:19:53PM -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> Because of travel delays, I will be on a plane during our scheduled
> meeting time.  If someone else wants to lead the meeting, I'm fine with
> that; otherwise, I'm happy to wait until next week.

My status is unlikely to change between now and meeting time, so I am fine
waiting until next week as well.

> Until this "big thing" happens, though, we should still be able to upload
> our latest kernel for testing, and if we can get an AKI uploaded that
> works for F12, we should be able to start building images.  In fact, I
> think we should be trying to upload both F12 and F13-beta images.
>
> Justin -- are we ready to upload AKIs for F12 and F13-beta?  Any
> impediments at this point?

The 2.6.32 kernel was finally pushed to updates today, so I can get it
uploaded, but it will likely be this evening or tomorrow before that
happens.
As for F-13, I am a little uneasy uploading this one.  Once we upload a
kernel and mark it public, it will show up for anyone to use.  Do we really
want to do this?

--
Justin M. Forbes