Meeting reminder (US folks, note time change!)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 15:04:44 UTC 2010

Hi everybody.  Since daylight savings time has started in the US, that
means that we're going to be getting together at 5pm Eastern US time,
which is 2100 GMT.

Our biggest goal continues to be the uploading of our kernels, and the
discussion will probably center around getting that done, and what we can
do to drive (a) testing the kernel, (b) the tools for building an image
around that kernel, and (c) turning standard spins into standard AMIs.

See you all this afternoon.  irc.freenode.net, #fedora-meeting.

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.