Other cloud providers - Fedora on things other than EC2 + marketing

Brian LaMere brian at cukerinteractive.com
Wed Nov 3 02:03:23 UTC 2010

Rackspace is the big muscle behind OpenStack.  Getting that going well will
make Fedora more multi-vendor-happy; that, and Eucalyptus.  At some point,
making the tools out there not care that you're installing Fedora over some
other distro is the way to more quickly ensure successful mutli-platform
progress :)

Brian