Sponsors for the oVirt project

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Thu Dec 8 15:51:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:09 AM, Oved Ourfalli <ovedo at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> My name is Oved Ourfali, I'm working in the Red Hat Virtualization management group, Projects team.
> We would like to add oVirt, an open source virtualization project, to Fedora.
>
> The feature page for oVirt is in: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/oVirt
>
> In order to proceed with it, we need sponsors for the different oVirt packages.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> It is exciting to be involved in a new Fedora project!
>
> Thank you,
> Oved

Hi Oved:

So the Cloud SIG has a few packaging sponsors - the first step is to
get your review up - and also perform some practice reviews.
I am happy to sponsor you - just point me towards the reviews you
submitted as well as the unofficial reviews you've performed.

--David

If you need sponsors to be