fedora 16 AMI on EC2

Sandeep Dixit sdixit at ohioedge.com
Tue Dec 20 04:15:22 UTC 2011

Yes - that is correct - the instance is secured by EC2 security groups
so the fedora image should have its firewall turned off. The
configuration I am interested it (and I am sure tons of folks out
there) is  apache2, jboss 5/6/7 and ajp_connector (that connect
apache2->jboss). I am using Apache Derby db as well.
--

Thanks,
Sandeep