Kickstart a Fedora (Anaconda) Install on EC2

Raphaƫl De GIUSTI raphael.degiusti at guardis.com
Tue Feb 8 14:07:56 UTC 2011

So if we put aside how the kickstart would be generated, what would be the
starting point in all of this ?

I was working with Centos55 when I made it to the partitioning phase (and I
don't really know why it went wrong), but I couldn't even get the F14 kernel
to load.

In other words :

- Which fedora kernel / initrd combination should I use in my grub.conf ?
- Should any of those two be altered in any way ?

I'm also willing to put some time in it if I may be useful... but like I
said I'm no expert.