two-factor auth for Fedora in "the cloud?"

Brian LaMere brian at cukerinteractive.com
Sat Jan 29 04:33:32 UTC 2011

Yeah, I guess it's not really cloud specific, other than the idea that it's
for remote systems that are in networks I don't control, and it needs to be
a setup that is easily replicated/deployed...you know, like an AWS instance,
or such ;)

I had looked around for a pam module for the google auth not terribly long
ago and didn't find anything that was outside of alpha-level stuff.

Brian