F15 EC2 Test Day Rescheduling

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 20:50:48 UTC 2011

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:08:48 -0500
"Justin M. Forbes" <jforbes at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:26:37AM -0600, Tim Flink wrote:
> > At the QA meeting on Monday, it was decided to delay the EC2 test
> > day that we were planning to hold on Tuesday until new AMIs from
> > koji were available.
> > 
> > Has there been any progress on this? Are there any thoughts on when
> > to schedule the test day? The first F16 test day is on 2011-07-28
> > and it would be nice to get the F15 test day done before then but
> > that's not an absolute requirement.
> We are still waiting to hear back from release engineering, hopefully
> updates will flow through the ticket with them:
> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4808

How long do we want to wait for the koji produced AMIs? I thought that
there was talk of just using the BG AMIs for F15 and the koji produced
AMIs should be ready for F16.

I ask because QA would like to get the F15 EC2 test day done before the
F16 test days start picking up. We would like to get the announcement
(with AMI ids) out by 8/1 and have the test day done by 8/4.

Is this going to be possible? If it isn't, how long do we want to wait
before giving up on the idea of a F15 EC2 test day and just start with

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/attachments/20110727/6e0d3050/attachment.sig>

More information about the cloud mailing list