EC2 re-imbursement for the cloud test day?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:54:20 UTC 2011

Yes - we actually had no reimbursement requests last time, but we will
certainly do it again.

So I suppose we should advertise that we have it available - I think i
limited it to a small amount of money because we figured $5 would
cover things. We also limited it to 10 people - maybe we can put on
the wiki that we have this offer, and have the reimbursement list
there. The only caveat is that people need paypal or are willing to
wait for money to come via snail-mail. :) I do the reimbursing.

-Robyn