How to help with OpenStack

Bertrand Juglas bertux at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 27 19:35:14 UTC 2011

2011/9/27 Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com>:
> On 09/26/2011 01:43 PM, Bertrand Juglas wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I wiill try to help by creating OpenStack images for TestDay using BoxGrinder.
>> I will let you know the progress.
> Bertrand - I see you're on the attendee list for FUDCon in Milan. Maybe
> we could get together with Marek and have a hackfest on putting this
> together?
Hello,
thank you Robyn for your proposition, that's exactly what i wait for in Milan.
I need a event to quickstart this integration.
I've already proposed a OpenStack workshop at Fedora 16 release party in Paris.
I was happy to do the only BoxGrinder workshop at Fedora 15 release
party in Paris, that's why i want to continue in the virtualization
track and do a workshop about OpenStack.
If we manage to integrate BoxGrinder, OpenStack and Aelus together for
Fedora 16 it would a very big integration :)
But i'm beginning little by little by letting Vmware fans know about
BoxGrinder MetaAppliance i'm building for them.
See you this weekend in Milan ;)