Fwd: BoxGrinder Fedora wiki page

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 00:14:34 UTC 2011

On 09/28/2011 03:25 PM, Bertrand Juglas wrote:
> Hello Cloud,
> to begin to contribute some synthetic howto documentation about
> BoxGrinder in the official Fedora wiki I've created :
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BoxGrinder
Maybe just pointing to some of the BG documentation on their wiki would
be... easier? Especially since things change - keeping things up to date
in one place is a lot easier than two places.

I realize you're putting stuff on your tests and appliance work - maybe
noting that there, or putting it on your fedorapeople page, might be
less confusing - people might think this is the only BG documentation if
this is what they stumble on first, and we aren't pointing them to the
other spots.

Thoughts?