BoxGrinder Fedora wiki page

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 10:48:25 UTC 2011

Robyn, Bertrand,

On 29 wrz 2011, at 02:14, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

> On 09/28/2011 03:25 PM, Bertrand Juglas wrote:
>> Hello Cloud,
>> to begin to contribute some synthetic howto documentation about
>> BoxGrinder in the official Fedora wiki I've created :
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BoxGrinder
> Maybe just pointing to some of the BG documentation on their wiki would
> be... easier? Especially since things change - keeping things up to date
> in one place is a lot easier than two places.

I like the idea of having a wiki page on Fedora, not only with links to the main documentation. I think taking what we have on Features page + some updates and better wording (/me still sucks on english...) and we'll have a pretty good page.

Maybe at the FUDCon we'll make it pretty and juicy?

> I realize you're putting stuff on your tests and appliance work - maybe
> noting that there, or putting it on your fedorapeople page, might be
> less confusing - people might think this is the only BG documentation if
> this is what they stumble on first, and we aren't pointing them to the
> other spots.
>
> Thoughts?

Wiki page should be general, not related to one specific BG usage and I think that's the goal of Bertrand. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We'll make clear what is the upstream documentation location.

--Marek